Aircraft maintenance course for Pilots
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to carry out aircraft maintenance listed in CAR 1988 Schedule 8 under 42ZC 4
Who should attend this course?
Aircraft owners, Private Pilots intending to fly outside the local area and Commercial Pilots working or intending to work in remote areas would all benefit from attending.
The course conducted over 1 day and includes:
- Legal requirements for performing repairs and maintenance to an aircraft.
- Certification required for work carried out
- Removal of main & nose wheels
- Removal of tyres
- Repair & replacement of tubes
- Inspection and servicing of wheel bearings
- Removal and refitting of engine cowlings
- Removal and refitting of spark plugs
- Cleaning and setting Spark plug gaps
- Battery replacement
- Oil & Filter replacement
- Replacement of safety wiring
- Replacement of bulbs, reflectors, glasses, lenses or lights
The training and assessment is carried out by a Licenced Aviation Maintenance Engineer, upon successful completion of the course you will receive certification of your competency to perform these tasks.
The cost for the Pilot Maintenance course is $495 including GST
Mildura is a great place to visit, great weather, award winning restaurants, beautiful river and much more. Why not arrange a flyaway or jump on one of the many commercial flights that arrive here every day. Qantas, Rex and Virgin have direct services frim Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide from around $100